Part-time & Full-time Opportunities to Support People with Disabilities at Home
Looking for great people to come work for a great company!
Over the past decade, HDE has made it their goal to provide a new standard in personalized home care. As a family owned business that was grown and will continue to grow in the Pacific Northwest, our purpose is to connect people and their families who seek assistance at home and in the community with professionals who deliver care and support. Our goal is to create a successful environment for good people to thrive as career-oriented professionals.
We are actively hiring Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) in the greater Portland Metro area to help clients make progress toward their goals. Support needs range from full and partial assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), monitoring for safety, planning and organizing daily tasks, and providing positive behavior supports. To find out more information about our opportunities, confirm you meet the minimum requirements below and follow the steps to apply.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 6 months verifiable experience as a direct care provider in a professional, private, or volunteer setting.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Work 1-on-1 with clients on a consistent schedule at their home and in their community.
- Provide support in accordance with a written service plan to help clients reach their goals.
- Document services and report to supervisor weekly.
Compensation & Benefits
- Start at $13-$14/hr DOE.
- Mileage reimbursement plan.
- Competitive Medical/Dental/Vision benefits package.
- Accrued Sick time (Up to 2 weeks paid).
- Time and a half Holiday pay.
- Set Schedules with options for flexibility.
- Paid training.