Primary responsibilities include: 1) Supervising youth to maintain their safety, security, and well-being at all times;
2) Supporting the schedule and structure of Safe Place programming
3) Engaging homeless and runaway youth in working towards successful transitions;
4) Providing oversight of the facilities to maintain all safety, security and licensing standards
More info: 10-13a RYCC
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS AS OF DECEMBER 7, 2017
The following jobs are open for application:
- Administrative Analyst 1 (Contracts Coordinator)
- Assistant Director, Water Environment Services
- Building Maintenance Specialist (Janitorial)
- Case Manager (Developmental Disabilities) – Multiple Vacancies
- Certified Medical Assistant – Health Team Assistant (Sunnyside Clinic)
- Communications Specialist (Dog Services)
- Community Corrections Technician
- Deputy Sheriff, Lateral (Experienced) – SWORN
- Family Nurse Practitioner (Part-Time)
- Land Surveyor
- NCPRD Financial Operations Manager
- Primary Care Registered Nurse (Gladstone & Beavercreek Clinics)
- Probation & Parole Officer 1 (Entry Level)
- Probation & Parole Officer 2 (Experienced)
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Psychiatrist (Full or Part Time)
- Purchasing Coordinator (DTD/Transportation Maintenance)
- Supported Employment Specialist (Bilingual Spanish)
- Victim Assistance Supervisor (District Attorney’s Office)
- WIC Breastfeeding Peer Counselor (Part-Time)
External Jobs List NEW 2017
Bigfoot PC LLC is seeking local I.T. graduates and students for a field service technician position in your area. Candidates will be going to sites, and performing networking services mostly in the professional business venue. No experience necessary but you need to have a solid understanding of technology topography and the use of tools and equipment. Dress is business casual on all sites, and you need to have a dependable means of transportation. Applicants must be able to pass a background check (No felonies), and drug testing. Interested parties should send a resume including your education background to email@example.com Pay starts out at $25 an hour and includes fuel reimbursement outside your immediate 25 mile radius.
Join a dynamic, high quality, fast paced nonprofit organization committed to building connections for a lifetime to improve the well-being of children for over 130 years. Regardless of age of background, we believe children belong in families that are permanent and stable. While every child deserves a family, not every child has a family. Between the ages of 0 to 23, we have a focus on making sure every child has a lifelong adult connected to their future.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
This may be 6 weeks away, but the National Career Fairs is hosting a career fair in Portland on January 24th, 2018. This is free for all job seekers.
Careers represented generally include sales, customer service, accounting, banking and much more!
Attached below is a flyer with more information.
Portland Flyer 1.24.18
Boys & Girls Aid is looking for a Case Manager to work in their dynamic, high quality, fast paced nonprofit organization.
Boys & Girls Aid focuses on helping people ages 0-23 have a permanent and stable family, or even just a lifelong adult connected to their future. Case Managers play a vital role in this commitment.
For more information, requirements, and how to apply, please follow the attachment below.
#17-57 Case Manager External Ad
MAXOutreach is a free service that distributes job openings from companies in the Portland area.
They currently have numerous job postings on their site, including a Part-Time Cashier Position for Rite-Aid, Dishwasher for Albertina’s Restaurant, and much, much more!
Follow the link below to explore what this site has in store, and to learn more about available jobs in your area.
The United States Air Force is looking to fill multiple positions for people who believe they have what it takes to be apart of one of the “most elite, highly trained forces in the world.” The United States Air Force is looking for men and women who are committed to serving and protecting our freedom.
The career fields that are looking for individuals are, Pararescue, Combat Control, Tactical Air Control Party, Special Operation Weather Team, Explosive Ordnance Disposal, and Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape Jobs.
If you believe you have what it takes, contact Special Operations Recruiter SSgt Kristopher J. Patchett, at his cell number (360)-784-4200, or his email at Kristopher.Patchett@us.af.mil
Valley Catholic Elementary School is looking for certified teachers to add to their substitute teacher list.
Great job opportunity for all you soon-to-be certified students!
Valley Catholic is also looking for Instructional Assistant for their Instructional Assistants sub list. This opportunity is open to elementary education students who may have classes later in the day, or some free weekdays.
Interested students or graduates may contact Carol Pausz at 503-718-6500, or at her email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the school, visit http://www.valleycatholic.org
Clark County is an Equal Opportunity Employer located in the southwestern part of the State of Washington.
The county provides a wide variety of employment opportunities. Currently hiring Prosecuting Attorneys for a variety of departments, administrative assistants, and many other positions needing to be filled!
For more information please see the attachments below.
110917 Civil Deputy Prosecuting Attorney II_
120117 Deputy Prosecuting Attorney I-Project