MAXOutreach has announced a large range of job openings from many employers. Each of the job listings and their brief summaries are located in the following PDF attachment. Additionally, click the embedded hyperlinks within the PDF to find more information and details regarding the respective application processes: MAXOutreach Job Postings 11.24.15.
Portland Parks & Recreation is looking to fill the position of Preschool Teacher Aide.
Days: Monday – Friday 10:45 am-2:15 pm
Pay Rate: $9.25-11.25 DOE*
- Assist the Lead teacher in implementation of developmentally appropriate lesson plans
- Actively participate in preschool class operations
- Perform instructional support tasks such as preparing stations, setting up/cleaning up activities for small groups, craft project prep
- Assists in maintaining an orderly, sanitary attractive, safe and peaceful environment in all areas
- Communicate with parents and staff in a positive and friendly manner
- Ensures the safety and security of the children in the preschool program
Portland Parks & Recreation values a diverse workforce and seeks ways to promote equity and inclusion within the organization. PP&R encourages candidates with knowledge, ability and experience working with a broad range of individuals and diverse communities to apply. PP&R encourages candidates that can fluently speak more than one language.
If you are requesting Veteran’s Preference, attach a copy of your DD214/DD215 and/or Veteran’s Administration letter stating your disability to your profile. You must request Veteran’s Preference AND include a copy of your documentation for each recruitment you apply for. Veteran’s Preference documentation must be submitted with your application.
Skills / Qualifications:
- First Aid/CPR
- Required Education: High school graduate or GED
- Minimum Experience: High School graduate or GED1 yr of education or experience in Early Childhood Education (ECE)
- Spanish speakers are strongly encouraged to apply
Link to online application: http://www.pdxparks.org/job_board/output/files/Citywide%20Application_2015.pdf
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Place “Preschool Hiring” in subject line. Additionally, be sure to attach a resume.
Legacy Emmanuel Medical Center is seeking to fill the position of RN Surgical Clinical Nurse Reviewer
The Surgical Clinical Nurse Reviewer (SCNS) operates in a self directed manner to collect and submit reliable data to the American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program (ACS NSQIP). Responsibilities include extensive clinical screening, data compilation, documentation, and data entry into the ACS NSQIP database of all eligible surgeries across participating sites. The SCNR works closely with the NSQIP Surgeon Champion and other LHS NSQIP participants. The SCNR also works closely with members of Surgical Services, Quality & Patient Safety, and various leadership teams to communicate program feedback and identify opportunities for clinical quality and process improvement.
Academic degree (BSN or MSN/MN) in nursing required. Internal candidates may be considered with verification of a degree in progress.
Current applicable state RN license required.
Minimum three years experience in an inpatient surgical nursing setting, including experience in clinical chart review and abstraction. Computer and internet skills and experience required. Demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
For additional information please view: http://www.nurse.com/jobs/1666585-rn-surgical-clinical-nurse-reviewer-emanuel-medical-center-at-legacy-health-in-portland-or?rx_job=52872199&rx_source=ZipAlerts&rx_campaign=ZipAlerts18&rx_medium=cpc
PAX – Program of Academic Exchange is seeking to fill the position of Regional Development Manager.
Job responsibilities include:
· Reviewing and creating plan for field representative development in region.
· Hiring, training, and managing field representatives.
· Managing timely, accurate, and complete submission of placement paperwork.
· Arranging semester and academic year homestays and high school enrollment for exchange students together with local representatives.
· Guiding young, international visitors through personal and cultural adjustment.
· Participating in the annual PAX national meeting, held at an attractive location.
· Enjoy working with teens and serving their communities.
· Are optimistic, motivated, flexible self-starters.
· Must possess excellent communication skills.
· Bring an internationally minded perspective to what they do.
· Education, sales, and management experience a plus.
Additional information and compensation:
The position boasts part-time, flexible scheduling, modest salary (depending on experience) plus commission, annual international travel perks, and is managed from home. Many Regional Development Managers approach the position as a meaningful opportunity to pursue their interests and passions while making a contribution to American communities.
For more information please view: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/jobs/pax-program-of-academic-exchange-7866c64e/regional-development-manager-7f8a8f6e?mid=2154&source=email-candidate-job-alert
Ecova is seeking to fill the position of Energy Manager
This position can be based in the Portland, OR office or remote would also be considered.
Support the implementation of energy and water management solutions to help clients achieve energy and sustainability goals.
Acting as an extension of the client’s in-house team, the Energy Manager will leverage technical expertise and market segment knowledge to deliver insights that drive sustainable business decisions for multi-site commercial and industrial clients domestically and internationally.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or associated field required
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) preferred. If not possessed, a willingness and ability to obtain C.E.M. certification within a reasonable time frame is required
- Relevant industry certifications preferred (e.g. CWEP, CEA, BESA, EBCP, LEED)
- 3+ years of direct experience in energy or sustainability management or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job
- Demonstrated experience in any of the following areas:
- Demand Management: demand response, capital projects, operational changes, audit, plant optimization, building systems and equipment, controls strategies, building energy modeling
- Water Conservation: equipment, smart metering, reclamation, audit, risk management, irrigation
- Metering and Monitoring: interval metering, continuous monitoring, energy management systems
- Renewable Energy: PPA development, solar planning/installation/management, battery and storage, distributed energy resources, wind Operational knowledge in any of the following market segments: Hospitality, Restaurants, Grocery, Retail, Industrial
- Proven track record of solving complex business issues and delivering client satisfaction
- Experience in working with cross functional teams in a matrixed organization and managing complex projects and programs
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to develop deep relationships with clients and team members and engage on a tactical level to achieve defined objectives
- Skilled in using MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Developed analytical and data management skills
For additional information please view: http://www.careerbuilder.com/jobseeker/jobs/jobdetails.aspx?utm_source=ziprecruiter.com&utm_campaign=publisher-delta&SiteID=sep_cb004_publisher_delta&Job_DID=J3H3NV60HM60Z23NGPJ&showNewJDP=yes&utm_medium=aggregator
Psychiatric Technician Relief #2015-3367
Albertina Kerr Portland, OR
Albertina Kerr strengthens Oregon families and communities by helping children and adults with developmental disabilities and mental health challenges – empowering them to live richer lives.
We’re seeking a Relief Psychiatric Technician for our subacute residential children’s psychiatric facility. Relief Psychiatric Technicians provide direct care and support to children and adolescent in our short-term, crisis stabilization unit.
Hours:Full-time, Relief – Shifts vary depending on program need. Guaranteed at least 30 hrs per week.
The successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in human services, social services, social science, or a related field; have the ability to relate effectively with clients and families and respond to crisis situations; and be able to meet agency driving requirements. A criminal background check is required.
Apply online at. The nature of the services we provide prevents us from allowing in-person applications or inquiries. Albertina Kerr Centers is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, or other factors protected by law. Individuals with disabilities can request accommodation in the application and employment process by contacting 503-262-0145.
Location Portland, Oregon, United States
Company, Ajinomoto Windsor, Inc.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receiving and documentation of all inbound materials and data entry of materials into Savant warehouse management system.
- Identify non-conforming product and communicate with departments in reference to product.
- Verify ingredients and communicate any discrepancy to the correct department.
- Operate forklift and pallet jack to pull and put away raw materials/finished goods.
- Knowledge of lot codes preferred.
- Have high attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, must be computer literate.
- Knowledge of RF Scanners preferred.
- Must be a team player and be able to adapt to different working environment.
- Knowledge of lot codes preferred.
- Have high attention to detail.
- Knowledge of RF Scanners preferred.
If you want to earn a competitive salary and a generous 401K plan, as well as extraordinary benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD & STD as well as a variety of other benefits programs, then we have the career opportunity for you. Please submit your resume with a cover letter explaining why you can step into the team “ready to run,” must include salary expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employment
MAX Outreach is seeking to fill the position of Management/Sales Trainee Portland District
The Management/Sales Training Program includes self-study modules, structured on-the-job training, classroom instruction at our regional training facilities, as well as ongoing education throughout your career. Your training will encompass all aspects of store management, including paint and associated products, customer service, professional sales and marketing, credit and accounts receivable management, human resources management, profit and loss and merchandising management.
After you complete the training program, youll be able to progress into paint store management positions. Our Assistant Store Managers and Store Managers oversee a million-dollar business, providing leadership and insight into the development and strategy of their store.
Many Management/Sales Trainees choose a path that leads to a career in professional sales. In this role, they grow the companys market share by selling to large, commercial users such as painting contractors, purchasing agents, manufacturers, and other commercial users who need large volumes of our high-quality products. Generally, sales representatives apply their trade in specific regions or territories. Management/Sales Trainees are eligible for professional sales positions once a track record of success within the stores has been established.
- Must have a valid Drivers License.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. You may apply for this position if you have your bachelors degree, or will obtain one within the next 12 months.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must be willing to work all scheduled hours which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.).
- Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must have good color perception.
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Prior work experience in sales or customer service.
- Willingness to relocate for promotional opportunities.
- Bilingual ability is an added plus. Come join the training program that will serve as the springboard for all of your career aspirations. We look forward to hearing from you!
For additional information please visit:
Clark County has several positions open. Please refer to the following PDF for current position titles and summaries and their respective compensations: Clark County Positions 11.20.15
Clark County Prosecuting Attorney is seeking to fill the position of Deputy Prosecuting Attorney I/II.
Applicant must be members of the Washington State Bar Association to be considered.
The Deputy Prosecutor I salary range is $56,784 – $79,416. The Deputy Prosecutor II salary range is $78,936 – $114,336.
As a condition of employment, the successful candidate for this position will be subject to fingerprinting and a criminal history record check.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Kim Zenor Clark County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office PO Box 5000 Vancouver, WA 98666 or E-mail to Kim at Kimberly.Zenor@clark.wa.gov