Nationwide Event Staffing Agency
8 Days A Week, Inc.
Energetic, Outgoing, and Tech-Savvy Brand Ambassadors!
Our client, GOOGLE, at a technology workshop event!
Promotion Dates & Times: Must have full availability! NOTE: Times May Change!
Tuesday August 21st: 1:00pm-3:00pm –Mandatory Onsite Overview
Wednesday August 22nd: 6:45am-7:30pm
The Dalles, OR 97058 (approx. 1hr 30 min E of Portland)
Brand Ambassador Duties:
Confidently approach event attendees while acting as greeter
Assist with guest registration via tablets & laptops
Usher guests to seating area, deliver key messages & distribute promotional items
Encourage attendees to participate in various workshops
Manage foot traffic and line management
Maintain orderly and neat event area
Light promo set-up & break-down
Brand Ambassadors Must Be:
Willing to submit to Full Background Check
18 years of age or older
Comfortable interacting with kids
Well-groomed & fit (no visible tattoos or facial piercings)
Articulate, polite & excited about working w/public
Prompt, responsible, & hard-working
Able to stand entire event
Talent MUST BE LOCAL TO AREA. Able to get to event on own as transportation & lodging costs are NOT included
Experienced in working events & promotions
Comfortable in tech setting
Brand Ambassador Compensation:
$23.00/hr [independent contractor opportunity (W9)]
NOTE: Emails without all the required info below will not be considered!
TO APPLY, EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
TITLE YOUR EMAIL SUBJECT: “EDR _Tech Workshop _Dalles,OR”
1) List All Contact Info (Name, Phone, Email Address, Your City/State, etc.)
2) List Shirt Size For Uniform:
3) Confirm You Can Commit To ALL Dates
4) Submit 1-2 RECENT & CLEAR Head Shots (passport style) for credentials
5) Send Resume/List Any Promo/Related Experience. Bonus: Please list any experience working with kids & teens, etc…teaching, coaching, camp counselor or at previous events! Also, list any Tech experience
6) Have you worked for 8 Days A Week Inc before? If so, when?
7) Will you submit to a Full Background Check?